Please select one or more filter options
to narrow down your search.
How to PREVENT
Hearing loss caused by harmful levels of workplace noise is preventable. Consider the following to protect yourself:
- Intensity - Lower the volume or dampen the sound
- Distance - Move away from the noise source
- Duration - Take regular breaks in quiet spaces, especially when noise levels exceed 85 dB
- Defense - Choose hearing protection to defend against specific noise hazards
- L1 protection for worksites with low frequency noise levels
- L2 protection for worksites with moderate industrial noise levels
- L3 protection for heavy industry and worksites with very high noise levels
ScanSilence, our superior, GLOBAL hearing protection series, was developed and tested in close coordination with clients, their workforces, and hearing protection specialists. ScanSilence complies with the following standards: ANSI S3 19-1974, CE EN 352-1:2002 / EN 352-3:2002, and AS/NZS 1270:2002.
Should you need help finding proper hearing protection, please contact us. We are more than happy to help.