Please select one or more filter options
to narrow down your search.
WHAT TO DO IN AN EMERGENCY
– A guide for our Immersion Suits
If you are forced to evacuate your seaborne vessel or platform, your immersion suit can significantly improve survival time in cold water. To ensure that your suit is ready when you need it, proper maintenance is crucial.
Please note the following:
- Use the proper storage bag for your immersion suit
- Store the Immersion Suit out of direct sunlight and away from high heat
- Test your Immersion Suit yourself, at least once a month with a universal testing device
- Your Immersion Suit can be used for 10 years before we recommend replacing it. Scandia Gear offers a new line Immersion Suits in HV yellow, which increases the wearer's perceptibility.
The following how-to graphic provides instructions on how to put on your immersion suit to ensure complete protection.
To ensure the safety of every member on board, Scandia's immersion suits are available in sizes for adults and children 12- to 24-months-old, 2- to 5-years-old, and 6- to 10-years-old.
Interested in our Immersion Suits? Find our full range here.