Please select one or more filter options
to narrow down your search.
CHOOSING the right
Our footwear is designed to provide you with maximum comfort and maximum protection against punctures, surfaces slick from ice, oil, or water, and temperature extremes. Given the physical demands of your workday, choosing the right safety footwear is essential.
Consider the following:
- Safety footwear must comply with the current international safety standards. The level and types of protection are indicated on each item with hazard symbols and pictograms.
- If your footwear has laces, make sure they are tied comfortably (e.g., you should be able to wiggle your toes). Note: wearing the right work socks will improve the fit of your footwear and regulate moisture.
- Footwear that includes breathable, water-resistant uppers and moisture-wicking lining will keep your feet clean and dry and free from discomfort and infection.
- Lightweight and shaped from composite materials, toecaps and midsoles are barriers against punctures, compression, and falling objects.
- The outer sole stabilizes your footwear’s grip through increased surface contact. A properly designed sole should also prevent the hazardous build-up of dirt and grime.
Should you need help finding proper footwear, please contact us. We are more than happy to help.