Scandia Gear Dubai is looking for an Inside Sales Associate! Working at our Inside Sales department means you are responsible for processing incoming orders and price quotes.
Do you have a commercial drive and an affinity for the maritime and offshore industries? Do you know what goes into great customer care? Are you interested in starting or continuing your career with a multinational? Then you would be the perfect candidate for Scandia Gear Dubai!
Tasks and responsibilities:
- Administration of orders and price quotes
- Inventory checks and order fulfilment
- Consistent contact with customers
- Report and resolve order discrepancies with Scandia's Sales and Purchasing departments
- Process sales, orders, and shipments, while looking to optimise Scandia's supply chain
- Handle administration associated with customer care (e.g., resolve issues within 24 hours); experience with Exact Globe and Exact Synergy is a plus
- Ensure that orders are complete and delivered on time (i.e., confirming inventory levels, working with relevant departments to expedite orders)
- Process RMAs and customer complaints, making sure to inform relevant departments and adhere to complaint procedures
Requirements and experience:
MBO skills and abilities; excellent command of English; full-time availability from Saturday to Thursday; experience working with automated systems; commercially-minded and customer-focused; motivated.
This is an exciting position at the heart of a dynamic and ambitious organisation. You will have the opportunity to develop yourself and your professional skills. We offer: two (2) calendar days of paid holiday leave calculated pro rata for any period more than six (6) months but less than one (1) year; annual leave of thirty (30) days after one (1) year of employment; a flight ticket to your home country after one (1) year of employment; reimbursement of your health insurance costs as well as the costs associated with your employment (e.g., visa/residence permit fees).
If you see yourself excelling in this work, send your CV and your letter of motivation to us at HRM@scandiagear.com. If you have any questions about this position or the application process, please contact Sabitrie Kersout at our HQ in the Netherlands: +31.181.745153.