Please select one or more filter options
to narrow down your search.
EN ISO 11612 – Protection against heat and flame
EN ISO 11612 - Protective clothing - Clothing to protect against heat and flame
(EN ISO 11612 supersedes EN 531:1995.)
Protection against limited heat and fire, radiation, molten cast.
Markings as followed:
• A1: Limited flame spread – surface ignition
• A2: Limited flame spread – edge ignition
• B: Against convective heat (5 levels)
• C: Against radiant heat (4 levels)
• D: Against molten aluminum (3 levels)
• E: Against molten cast iron (3 levels)
• F: Against contact heat (3 levels)